Here at Hennessy and Associates we understand that what every client wants is a stress-free life which is unburdened by financial worries, and without the necessity of having to depend on your loved ones for financial assistance. If you are not covered by a corporate pension scheme through your company, it is vital that you set up your own individual pension plan in order to guarantee a regular income stream when you are no longer working and thus safeguard your financial future throughout your retirement years.
While here at Hennessy and Associates we would always advise our clients to choose a successful investment strategy in order to build up a reserve of capital which is capable of sustaining you throughout your retirement, we are also here to guide you through the myriad of options available to you with regards to different pension schemes. We have a wealth of experience in helping you to choose the right pension scheme for you while taking into consideration your unique set of personal and financial circumstances.
- Listen to you in order to understand your financial position and personal circumstances
- Guide you through the different options available to you if you are living abroad
- Advise you on how to utilize offshore jurisdictions in order to mitigate any tax burdens
- Advise you on how to transfer your savings without incurring unnecessary charges
We can help you to set up:
- QROPS – Pension schemes set up abroad which also allow for the transfer of UK funds without any charges
- QNUPS – Pension schemes which are tax efficient and which allow for flexible investment abroad
- SIPPS – Government-approved pension schemes which allow you to make your own investment decisions
- ANNUITIES – You can take 25% of your pension without incurring any tax and invest in an annuity for income
- DEFINED-BENEFIT SCHEMES – Pension schemes which pay out an income which depends on your final salary